Write for Us
World of Freelancers readers are people who want to know how to start working for themselves as freelancers or who already freelance but want to learn a new skill.
Some guest post topic ideas:
- How to get payment from your freelance clients
- Lessons you learned from starting your own business
- Something you’ve learned from your own business journey
- How to choose a blogging niche
- Tips for succeeding as a freelancer writer
- Things to know before attending your first professional conference
- Lists – tips, things you’ve learned, ways to succeed, etc.
You can write on one of these topics or come up with your own topic.
Take a look through World of Freelancers before you submit your pitch to make sure your topic hasn’t already been covered on the site. If your idea has been covered on the site but you want to write about it from a different angle, then that could work and please let me know that in your pitch.
I never accept guest posts from anyone who is getting paid to write guest posts with links in them for the purpose of building backlinks.
Guest Post Guidelines
After I approve your pitch, please follow these guidelines to ensure your article will be published on World of Freelancers.
Your article must:
- be well written in completely fluent English.
- have value for people for freelancers and/or entrepreneurs
- be 100% original content
- have no affiliate links or links to spammy sites
- have a headline which reflects the topic of the article
- be a minimum of 1,000 words long
You can have two do-follow links to your own blog or website in your guest post. If you have a photo or two that would fit in with what you write, please send it when you submit your article. Otherwise, I will use stock photos.
Please edit and proofread your post before submitting it.
After I approve your article, I will further edit it if need be and optimize it for SEO if you haven’t already. I also may place affiliate links in it and/or links to other World of Freelancers articles.
I will give you an author bio box at the bottom of your article. You’ll write your bio and can include links to your social media accounts and a link or two to your blog or website (do-follow and in addition to the links in your guest post). Send your bio to me along with a headshot of yourself.
Your guest post will be promoted to the World of Freelancers email subscribers as well as our Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook accounts.
Ready to submit a pitch? Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line Guest Post Pitch and the topic you want to write on. Tell me in a few sentences or in outline form what you want to write about and tell me when you can submit it.
I’ll let you know in no later than 2 weeks whether or not we’ll publish your guest post.