World of Freelancers contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
(Work Your Way 2020 has ended, but you can still sign up for this conference’s Work at Home School bundle. You’ll receive courses that will teach you how to earn money doing 12 different freelance jobs. You’ll also receive courses in the business end of freelancing as well as how to improve your work-at-home lifestyle. You can learn more about Work at Home School here.)
The Work Your Way online conference is here for the third year in a row. Now, in 2020, it promises even more motivation, inspiration and resources than its first run in 2018. You can get your free ticket to Work Your Way 2020 right here.
9 Work-at-Home Podcasts
I’ve complied these 9 podcasts to give you an idea of how Work Your Way 2020 will help you with working at home, whether you’re a seasoned freelancer or one of the millions of people who are new to working at home this year.
Several of these podcasts are interviews with people who have succeeded in working for themselves online. There’s also advice from one freelancer on how she works in alignment with her personal values. The most popular talk in this podcast series is about how people who suffer from anxiety can still create a work-at-home life.
I am all about being able to work for yourself anywhere, anytime. If you have the skills, and the courage, you can develop a lifestyle that allows you to work when, where and how you want. This is the wave of the future, and it’s the reason I launched World of Freelancers.
In last week’s post on World of Freelancers I gave you some of the details about the Work Your Way 2020 summit, such as several of the topics that will be addressed and several of the experts who will be speaking.
The 9 work-at-home podcasts will give you an even better idea of how the free Work Your Way 2020, event which begins March 29, can set you on your way to working for yourself earning money online
1. Pushing through anxiety to create your work from anywhere life here.
2. From a career in the entertainment industry to passionate entrepreneur/blogger here.
3. Freelance actress and artist turned accounting firm business owner for creatives here.
4. From working three jobs simultaneously to becoming the CEO of her own company here.
5. From working for tech startups to designing her own life as a freelancer working in alignment with her personal values here.
6. Event planner turned blogger turned Pinterest account manager and content creator here.
7. It’s a sign! Full time science teacher side hustles to build her very own Etsy shop here.
8. Niching down to commercial real estate social media marketing in your pajamas here.
9. Age is just a number for this freelance copy editor and proofreader specializing in content marketing here.
You can get your free access to Work Your Way 2020 right here.
Cover image by Juja Han